Our container solutions offer you the unique possibility to give a second life to containers by transforming them according to your needs:
- Either transformed directly on site, the layout kits are prepared and equipped directly in our factories for easy shipping and quick assembly on your site.
- Or transformed in the CAPSA Container production workshops, a DREYER Group company specializing in the responsible construction of modular container solutions.
Our container solution can be used as an office, storage space, housing or technical room.
Ready to use, insulated, comfortable and secure, the containers are prepared and equipped directly in our factories for easy shipping and quick assembly on your site.
Composed of 20′ or 40′ containers, our container layout solution is adaptable to your needs:
- Partitioning and ceiling: they are made of 50mm thick isothermal sandwich panels, with two galvanized steel facings and fireproof insulation that has a reaction to fire classification of M1 and B-s2, D0.
- The floor is reinforced by OSB type panel. It is covered with a PVC floor, a tile floor or a steel floor made of 1.52mm aluminum sheet.
- Woodwork: aluminum exterior door with double thermal break, interior door with lacquered galvanized sheet metal facing and aluminum double glazing frame.
- All electrical and plumbing systems comply with current European regulations.
- Easycube is able to install in its containers all the specific and technical equipment required (high pressure pump, simulator,…)
Easycube has put all its know-how into the deployment of this container solution to offer you a solution that is easily transportable, adaptable to your needs and quick to install.
From consulting to design to production, Easycube’s teams will support you throughout your project thanks to its integrated design office. For more information on our achievements and solutions, do not hesitate to contact our sales teams: https://www.easycube.fr/en/contact/.